Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

percolating thoughts (#5)

['Percolating thoughts' is an on-going collection of quotes I have found and gained wisdom from.  These are the ones that I've recently discovered and that I'm currently sitting with and reflecting on...]

"If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher.  I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and will correct them in myself."
-Confucius

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."
-Confucius

"What you believe has more power that what you dream or wish or hope for.  You become what you believe."
-Oprah

"Some people mistakenly believe that their loneliness is a product of another person's absence."
-Anonymous

"The purposes of a man's heart are deep waters, but a man of understanding draws them out."
-Proverbs 20:5

2 comments: