Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

for when things get hard...

I wrote a list of things for myself to remember when I was going through a tough time last year.  I came across that list yesterday and thought I'd post it here.

FOR WHEN THINGS GET HARD:
  • There will always be challenges.  How will you deal with them?
  • What is going to help you move forward?
  • Don't forget how far you've come.
  • Today will be what you make it.
  • There will always be things in your current situation that you may never find again.  Take advantage!
  • Embrace your personal growth.
  • Look for God... in all things.
 Sometimes I try so hard to do good things, and I can get kinda down on myself when things aren't better.  However, I've come to realize that my story is not mine to write.  My job is simply to be open, accept what comes to me, and work as hard as I can when given a task.  That's all that can be asked of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment